Sunday, August 23, 2009

One Busy Week

Wow... I've gotten through one busy week.. It was undescribable.. I had so much baking to do.. Firstly, I had orders from my sis.. 2 cakes.. I think cakes are simpler than cupcakes.. Pour here, take it out.. frost and decorate.. and voila.. you have a cake.. It's less tiring than anything else.. But somehow, I'm always intimidated by the decorating part.. Cos I'm actually a simple person.. I like things simple.. decorations to be simple.. The main priority is TASTE.. haha.. But somehow.. Looks and presentation always plays a very important first impression rite? No? Not for me.. Cos TASTE IS PARAMOUNT.. hahaks..
I am looking at this Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate and it reminded me of something.. I used to buy this chocolate bar almost everyday after school when I was in secondary school.. It was like one of my favourite chocolate besides so many others.. I grew fat on it!! haha.. Anyway, when I ate it again now, I can't eat more than 3 small rectangles.. It's like damn sweet and I can't handle it.. I guess I don't really enjoy white chocolate as much as I did.. Don't get me wrong.. I still love chocolates though..
This is the Infamous Abbey Cheesecake with Strawberry Swirls.. I used apple flavoured biscuits for the crust.. It should taste slightly different from normal.. Personally, I like it cos I think the taste is uniqe. I just hope the person who ordered this enjoy it..
Secondly, I had orders from my good friend, Sikin.. Nutella Cupcakes and Cheesecake... She ordered Plain cheesecake cut into 4cm by 4cm squares.. Her initial order was a rectangle cheesecake bar but I couldn't do it would be very costly for me and for her too.. haha.. Too hard to explain.. So, I end up with this.. Thirdly.. I had to prepare for my Wilton Course 1 Finale Cake.. Gosh.. I was tired by the end of Saturday.. Haha.. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed it cos I Love what I'm doing.. Hahaha.. I will reveal the Finale cake in the next post..

~Money can be earned
But passion can't be bought~

No comments:

Post a Comment