Thursday, May 14, 2009

My First Wedding Order


This is my 3rd paid order.. Hmm.. I was quite nervous about this order as it was for a wedding.. At least that's what he(the person who ordered) told me.. It's for those Hantaran thingy.. For those who doesn't know what is hantaran.. It's those gifts exchange thing that you have in Malay weddings.. At first he ordered 30.. Then increase to 50.. Later I found out that 20 extras were for himself.. haha..

I went to search for the best chocolate cupcake recipe.. hence, you see me experimenting with 2 different devil's food cupcake recipe from previous post.. Actually nothing beats my Fave Cupcake(Old Fashion Cupcake).. in terms of taste.. However, the appearance part was very unpredictable.. I tried that recipe the weekend before I did this order and it turned out fine.. I took pictures to show Hadad samples of what he would like his topping to be.. Nothing beats this Old Fashion cupcakes in terms of taste.. I knew I had to make this recipe in the end, for the order.. Somehow.... On the day of making the order, I made two batches of this recipe one by one.. When I started baking it, I went sinking like nobody's business.. Pffttt.. I was shocked and worried.. And really really utterly disappointed.. Then I decided to do a 3rd batch and it still gave the same results.. In the end, I made the nicer Devil's Food Cupcake recipe.. My order finished around 3am.. I started at 7.45pm.. Haha.. Luckily I had the help of my dearest.. I dunno what I'd do without him.. Decorated with the golden balls like he requested.. And voila~

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed it and I really hope they used for the hantaran.. cos I am kinda worried it's not up to standard.. But hey.. Im not really a professional.. I did my best though..I hope the orders doesn't stop here though.. :) It's pretty isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment