Saturday, December 17, 2011

New Cake and New News..


Yes. That's me. That's the reason for my busy-ness and silence. I'm married to the most wonderful person I've known for so long. :) And this picture is my most favourite photo of all the nice photos taken on my DIY wedding. Thank you friends, family, emcee and photographers for making it happen. It will always be one of the days that I will never forget.  

I think I've taken quite a bit of a break. Now, I have to start work. Made this gumpaste gerberas for my new order. This is one of my favourite flowers and red is my favourite colour. But I love Pink Gerberas. Can't wait to show you teh final product. It's a gift cake for an engagement if I'm not wrong. But I totally dig the design of the cake. Hopefully everything will turn out well.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment