Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Beginning


I think it's time I start this back... I've got almost everything sorted out.. Almost I guess. :) Well, here goes nothing..

I think it's been a long road for me.. Of course it hasn't ended.. It just started... I started out baking for the fun of it.. Just to make goodies good enough to make the NS boys at work satisfied.. to wanting to make nice looking cakes... Then I realize that I wanted to make more great tasting cakes, not just nice looking.. ahuh.. Anyway, my passion spurred me to invest in a new oven, my dream machine: KitchenAid.. ahaha... Till now, I am forever learning.. I'm loving how I can make flowers from sugarpaste.. It's just amazing.. How much you have to / can learn from just one passion.. It's cool..

Basically, this blog will just be an avenue where I rant about my baking problems and theories and reviews and comments where I can't do it anywhere else and where pictures can't describe what goes behind all that beauty.. haha.. Does it make sense?? See, I'm ranting... hahaha..

If you think you wanna try some of the goodies I make, you can visit my website at http://www.simplybaked.webs.com/ ... For more detailed pictures of my goodies, you can visit Facebook.. Just search for Simply Baked.. Or you can just click here if you're signed in to FB.

Fuchsia
I just finished my PME Diploma in Sugarflowers.. It was really a fun course... Though it burned the major time of my Saturdays, my weekends, I think it was well worth it.. And the results are satisfying and very very beautiful and will make you happy, really happy..

Next up, is my first wedding project... In 3 weeks time, hopefully you'll see a masterpiece.. haha.. i really hope so..

And I shall try to make time for my own real baking.. I really missed those times where I baked for myself.. To test recipes, to relieve my craving.. though, actually I don't really like to eat my own baking.. But I just wanna bake.. Can't wait!!

P/S: I love the new background!! So pwetty... ;)

*Khas*

No comments:

Post a Comment