Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nutella Frosted Cupcakes

This is my 2nd attempt as the first one failed because the my baking powder has expired.. Also, I used my old oven which makes everything I bake burnt easily.. Nevertheless, this is one of the simplest recipe to make and it's really nice especially if you're a fan of Nutella just like I am..



Nutella Frosted Cupcake (taken from http://novice-baker.blogspot.com/)

10 tbsp (140 grams) butter, softened
3/4 cupwhite sugar
3 large eggs, at room temperature
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 3/4 cups (200 grams) all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
Nutella (1 tsp for each cupakes)

1. Preheat oven to 175 degree celcius (325F). Line muffins tins with paper liners.

2. Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add in eggs one at a time, until fluffy and incorporated. Don't worry if the batter doesn't look smooth. Add vanilla. Stir in flour, salt baking powder until batter is uniform and no flour remains.



3. Using an ice-cream scoop or spoon, fill each muffin liner with batter. They should be 3/4 full, if you're not using a scoop. Top each cake with 1 heaping teaspoon of Nutella. Swirl Nutella in with a toothpick (I used 2 toothpicks), making sure to fold a bit of batter up over the Nutella. (do not swirl too much as you do not want to turn it to become 'Nutella batter'.. Just a few rounds so that you can still bite into those delicious nutella)

4. Bake for 20 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.

5. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.


~I got something to give..
I need somone to hold..
I got a special kind of somthing..
That I just need to share~

No comments:

Post a Comment