Sunday, February 1, 2009

After a While...

After a long time of not updating.. Hmm.. Been quite busy for a while.. Neway, above picture shows the first pasta dish that the cook cooked officially besides creating his own versions of instant noodle.. The pasta were gorgeous and really delicious and spicy.. Just the way we like it... Well, my mom fell in love with him because of this..

The cook had his first solo 'gig' at work a few weeks back on 21 Jan 09... It was really sweet although he was so so nervous.. But yeah, it was really sweet and courageous of him.. Singing the acoustic version of Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.. My favourite from him... I love you Syg.. Hehe..

Oh yeah, im craving for something.. Old Town White Coffee Nissin Noodles.. It's damn simple but it's so lovely and sumptious.. You should go try it.. I ate it last 2 days and i'm already craving for it.. Gosh.. It's making me hungry now..

I just bought an oven yesterday.. Cost me 700 bucks.. But it's all worth it.. It's coming on Tueday.. I am so excited.. Can't wait to bake new stuffs.. Finally!! I can bake things more properly.. Love Love Love.. Can't wait to bake.. My next aim is a KitchenAid.. I saw the Grape colour yesterday at the shop.. It was love at first sight.. Hahaha.. $800.. I hope i can get it soon.. *Grins*

~Even the best falls down sometimes
Even the wrong word seems to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find you and I collide~

No comments:

Post a Comment